Wynnum Manly is an area with lots of community spirit. I have a challenge for everyone who lives in Wynnum Manly. It is to ensure you have had two COVID-19 vaccinations before Christmas 2021. We should be setting a standard for the rest of Brisbane by aiming high. This will minimise the chance of anyone getting sick from COVID-19.
Can we meet the Challenge? Let’s give it our best shot!
Vaccinations are available at your GP and the following local pharmacies:
• Terry White Chemmart: 10 Manly Road, Manly - 3396 6496
• Clara Street Day & Night Pharmacy: Clara Street Wynnum - 3396 2256
• Wynnum Central Pharmacy: 100 Edith Street, Wynnum - 3396 3892
• Wynnum Day & Night Pharmacy: 154 Florence Street Wynnum (next to Coles) - 3396 1322
• Bayside Pharmacy: 78 Edith Street, Wynnum - 3396 3007
• Selina Street Alliance Pharmacy: Selina Street, Wynnum North - 3171 2192
• HealthSave Wynnum West Pharmacy: 8/15 Randall Road, Wynnum West - 3396 5630
• Wynnum Plaza Chempro Chemist - Wynnum Plaza, Wynnum West - 3396 7555
(Check your own Pharmacy too).
Also, State Vaccination Centres nearby at Capalaba Place Hall, 16 Noeleen Street, Capalaba from Tuesday to Saturday: 9am to 4.30pm Open to all ages.
Vaccination locations - https://www.qld.gov.au covid-19-vaccine